4/28/13

Egils saga, part 4.

16

Þórólfur: "Hi Haraldur, here's the Finn tax again!"

Haraldur: "I know you're bringing me nothing but the best because that's what I deserve. Except of course you've already taken like, thirty times more of goods from this because you just don't respect me at all."

Þórólfur: "I - huh - what?"

Haraldur: "If you stay here with me and be with me at all times whenever I call then I'll forgive you!"

Þórólfur: "Look, now you're just being impossible."

Haraldur: "I CAN'T BELIEVE THISSSS I GAVE YOU SO MANY CHANCES"

Haraldur: "BUT YOU'RE JUST MEAN TO ME ALL THE TIME"

Haraldur: "IT'S OVER I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU"

Haraldur: "AND I'M GIVING YOUR JOB TO HÁREKUR AND HRÆREKUR BECAUSE THEY'RE DIFFERENT FROM YOUUUUUUU"



17

Finns aren't half as awed by Hárekur and Hrærekur so they don't get as much money out of them as Þórólfur did.

Haraldur: "Why aren't you bringing me as much goods as Þórolfur did. MEN JUST CAN'T BE TRUSTED AT ALL YOU'RE ALL THE SAME"

Hárekur: "Nnnnnononononono, it was actually all Þórólfur's fault."

Haraldur: "I KNEW IT"

18

Haraldur steals Þórólfur's ship and is like, OH here's all the taxes I should have had from the Finns! When actually this is all Þórólfur's private belongings.

Kveld-Úlfur: "You really should leave country, Þórólfur. Told you that little bitch wasn't worth it."

Þórólfur: "Naaaah it's ok, I've got money to spare."

19

Þórólfur steals Haraldur's ship right back. On the way back home he ransacks those men's home who helped king Haraldur steal his goods, these guys are Sigtryggur and Hallvarður.

Kveld-Úlfur: "That was not smart."

Þórólfur: "Lalalala I'm not listening."

20

Grímur, Þórólfur's brother, marries a Bera who's an heiress. He's lost his hair by the age 25 so now he's called Skalla-Grímur which basically means Grímur the Baldy. Seems like Medieval Nordic people were not exactly known for their tactfulness.



Part 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment