4/21/13

Grettis saga, part 16

76

Hæringur: "I'm really good at climbing cliffs just like those at Drangey!"

Þorbjörn fish hook: "HMMMMM."

Hæringur: *climbs Drangey*

Hæringur: *charges at the men*

Illugi: "Duh who are you?"

Hæringur: *does a beautiful U-turn and leaps off the cliffs*

Hæringur: "argl"



77

At the next Alþing it's decided that if Grettir manages to survive one more year he'll no longer be an outlaw.

Þorbjörn fish hook: "IF."

78

Þuríður, Þorbjörn's foster mother: "How about you'll let someone smarter handle this? Row me over to Drangey and run your mouth at Grettir for a bit ok."

Þorbjörn: "Ok Grettir come down let's settle this thing."

Grettir: "No."

Þuríður: "Whoops I cursed you."

Grettir: *promptly shits himself*

Grettir: "Whoops I threw a rock at you and broke your thigh bone!"

79

Þuríður: "Whoops I healed. Whoops I sent you a cursed piece of driftwood. Whoops indeed."

Grettir: "Well I'm not picking it up it's full of curse runes!"

Þorbjörn: "Hay guys I found us some firewood. Grettir could chop it."

Grettir: *cho-*

Grettir: *hits his own leg instead*

Grettir: "Whoops."

80

The wound gets horribly infected. Þorbjörn, the same guy who let their fire go out once and now brought them that cursed piece of firewood is told to watch the ladders no matter what.

Þorbjörn: "But it's raining, no one wants to go out a-rowing when the weather's miserable anyway mumble mumble grumble..."



Part 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment