4/27/13

Egils saga, part 3.

11

Þórólfur hosts a huge party for Haraldur Probably-Combed, but there's too many people there and king throws a tantrum. Þórólfur gives him an awesome ship to calm him down. IDK I think Kveld-Úlfur had a point in saying this Haraldur's not worth the trouble.



12

Hildríður's sons also host a party for the king, and they're smart enough to not invite too many people.

Hárekur: "By the way did you know that Þórólfur totally wanted to kill you, Haraldur? This is a true thing and no lie why would I have anything against Þórólfur."

Haraldur: "FFFFFFFFFFFFF"

13

Þorgils is Þórólfur's house-carle and tries to give Haraldur Finnish tax goods. Except that Haraldur's pretending to not see or hear him.

Ölvir Hnúfa: "Uh. Haraldur, Þorgils here would like to give you the Finns' taxes. There's a lot more stuff in it than usual and see all these pretty furs?"

Haraldur: "...well the furs sure are fancy..."

Haraldur: "Ok I'm no longer angry at Þórólfur, but let this be the LAST TIME he's such an asshole, that man shows me no respect oh my God. Besides I bet he's trying to kill me."

Everyone else: "Whut - er - no he isn't?"

Haraldur: "Oh ok."

14

Þórólfur goes to see the Finns again. Now the Karelians are giving trouble to the Kvens and everyone's like Þórólfur halp. Chopping Karelians ensues. Meanwhile Hárekur and Hrærekur are busily buddying it up with the king but Þórólfur's like oh, he won't believe any malicious lies about me, I trust Haraldur.

15

Hárekur: "Yeah Haraldur I bet you liked the Finn taxes he sent but did you know that Þórólfur kept thirty times as much of it to himself, this is also a true thing and no lie?"

Haraldur: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFF Þórólfur's such an asshole, I've given him so many chances because I'm a wonderful person and I've been such a good friend to him and he just keeps letting me down!"



Part 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment