12/30/12

Laxdæla saga, part 3.

11.

Þórður the Good doesn't like Víga-Hrappur either, sucks to have him as a neighbour methinks.

Höskuldur's jealous for his neighbours' awesome houses so he goes to Norway.



12.

Höskuldur: "I'd like to buy a female slave plz. How much for that pretty one over there in the corner."

Gilli: "She's defective and expensive."

Höskuldur: "How so?"

Gilli: "She doesn't speak."

Höskuldur: "You call that defective? Come oooooon I'm married to the biggest tsundere ever you have no idea. Have all my money I want that one."

13.

King Hákon: "Yo."

Höskuldur: "Yo."

Then Höskuldur sails back home and realizes he now has to explain his newly bought slave girl to the biggest tsundere wife there ever was. Except she already heard the rumours about the girl and - yeah it doesn't go well. What were you expecting. However, from there on he's all sweet to the wifey and ignores the slave girl, more or less, until she pops out a baby.

Höskuldur: "Baby is now called Ólafur."

Ólafur learns to walk and talk almost instantly.

Slave girl: "FOR THE LAST TIME YOU BRAT COME BACK RIGHT NOW OR I -"

(In case you didn't catch it, a baby that can both talk and run before it's two years old is enough to cause miracles such as making a hitherto mute girl speak.)

Höskuldur: "OMG you can speak, cool, it's been years since I bought you and we made a baby and all, so maybe you could tell me your name now?"

Slave girl: "Hnnnggg ok but it's totally not because I liked you or anything! I'm an Irish princess, actually, my name's Melkorka. Btw I'm also tsundere and you had it coming."

Höskuldur: "JÓRUNNJÓRUNNJÓRUNN, GUESS WHAT, ABOUT THAT SLAVE GIRL -"

Jórunn: *slaps Melkorka in the face with her stockings*

Melkorka: *FALCON PUNCH*

Höskuldur: "On a second thought never mind about that, Melkorka will live in another house from now on, that's the only way of keeping the both of you happy. And this is totally not because I liked either one of you!"

14.

A rich man called Ingjaldur has a poor brother called Hallur. Hallur gets in a fight with another man called Þórólfur and eventually Þórólfur chops his head off. Whoops that was actually not smart at all.

Þórður the Good is the same guy as in chapter 11 and his wife Vigdís is related to Þórólfur so she decides to help him out

Vigdís: "...and then he killed a man whose relatives are not only rich and powerful but also hellbent on revenge and I've hidden the murderer in our house, is this ok Þórður?"

Þórður: "You - did - what -"

Ingjaldur: "HELLO FRIENDS I AM HERE"

15.

Þórður sells Þórólfur to Ingjaldur but Vigdís hears of this and manages to send him away with a slave called Ásgautur. Ingjaldur sees them and they're pretty much between spears and an icy river, and the river wins the vote. Neither drowns by some miracle and they manage to reach their destination.

Þórólfur: "I'm not the same Þórólfur btw, I'm Þórólfur Rednose. If it's Vigdís who's telling me to hide you two I'll just do it, no good going against her any day."

Ingjaldur: "Þórður you totally cheated me off my money!"

Þórður: "...no I - how did this even - I had that guy over here I swear -"

Vigdís: "Here Ingjaldur have your money back."

Vigdís: *throws a bag of metal at Ingjaldurs face*

Vigdís: *points*

Vigdís: *laughs*



Part 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment