12/24/12

Gísla saga Súrssonar, part 6.

26.

Ingjaldur: "Whoops that's Bork's ship coming this way and no mistake. Ok, let's row ourselves to that island over there and defend ourselves to DEATH."

Gísli: "I've a better idea and it worked for me once before. Take that male slave with you instead and pretend he's me, and then I'll go sit in a boat with Bóthildur."

Bóthildur: "K."

Gísli: "And I'll logically also pretend to be Helgi the idiot, Ingjaldur's son."

Bork: "Hey you two there in the boat!"

Bóthildur: "Yeah?"

Gísli: *rolls in fishnets*

Bork: "I'm looking for Gísli, seen him? What about Ingjaldur"

Gísli: "Saladlettuce mjahmjah tarschnnnnnaps!"

Bóthildur: "Ingjaldur's somewhere, maybe there's some Gísli."

Bork: "Let's go men!"



27.

Bork: "Hand over that Gísli!"

Ingjaldur: "Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

Bork: "Well... suit yourself! I'll go search your home then!"

Helgi the idiot: "Nevermind me, I'm just gracing here like a cow and in general being an idiot."

Bork: "Sure is fast, this Helgi dude."

Bork and his men go after Gísli and Bóthildur but they manage to reach the dry land before that. Gísli escapes with only a spear to the leg, and this time he's feeling tired because he's also swimming so he doesn't throw it back to kill anyone.

Refur: "Come here and I'll hide you. Go in the bed here and we'll put the bedding and my wife Álfdís on top."

Bork: "Let's search Refur's house!"

Refur: "Have fun."

Álfdís: "FUCKERS! SHITHEADS! ASSHOLES! MOTHERRRF -"

Bork: "I changed my mind let's go away."

28.

Two beggars go to the Þing. Bork and Þorkell are there as well.

Beggar: "Hay there that's a pretty sword and what's your name?"

Þorkell: "I'm Þorkell and you can have a look at it if you want."

Beggar: "Cool!" *headchops Þorkell*

...whoops, looks like Vésteinn had a son or two somewhere.

29.

Bork: "I'll effing SUE those two!"

Gestur: "No don't."

30.

Auður: "Um, Gísli, these two lads came by and I gave them food and now they're asking for more help. Just one thing, they killed your brother Þorkell."

Gísli: "No F U!"

Auður: "...except I sort of knew you wouldn't take it well so I already sent them on their way."

Gísli: "Oh... ok."

Then Gísli sees more dreams about the awful hagbag but also some of the fancy lady. Sadly they're both kind of "you'll die SOON".



Part 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment