12/20/12

Gísla saga Súrssonar, part 3.

11.

Suddenly! Vésteinn arrives to Iceland! And is going to Gísli's place!

Gísli: "Shitshitshitshitshit!"



12.

Some horses explode but the men Gísli sent out to warn Vésteinn manage to catch him. They have that half coin of Gísli's with them so Vésteinn knows they're legit. Regardless Vésteinn's like, sry too late I'm going to his place anyway.

Þorgrímur: "Rannveigur go find out if Vésteinn's really home."

Rannveigur: "Oh, hi Gísli, I'm not snooping around promise! I just, uh, wanted to see that adopted girl who lives here, totally!"

Gísli: "Here, now you've seen her."

Rannveigur: "Er, thanks! But I also wanted to see... AUÐUR! Yes Auður! I'm still not snooping around."

Gísli: "Here, now you've seen her as well."

Rannveigur: "Well shit."

13.

Some dude comes over to Gísli's place at night and spears Vésteinn. He leaves the spear behind because this made a killing a little bit more legal in Iceland, so naturally Gísli and Auður want to hide that effing spear pronto. Besides apparently whoever takes it out is agreeing to avenge the dead.

Gísli: "Guðríður, go see Þorgrímur and Þorkell's place, I've an idea who might be behind this."

Guðríður: "Ok, here's the thing Gísli, when I got there the whole house was up even though it's the middle of the night and every man was wearing armour and armed from toes to teeth."

14.

Vésteinn is buried and Þorgrímur is all "OMG it was such a sad news that Vésteinn died here let me help you bury him whatta good man he was, right?" but Gísli's like "I SAW WHO DUNNIT in my dreams."

Þorkell: "Oh hey how's Auður, hope she didn't take it too badly that her brother died heh."

Gísli sings several songs and Þorkell's still interested in knowing how much, exactly, did Auður cry. Then they decide to be friends again except that Gísli makes some ominous comments about how he's expecting Þorkell to show equal restraint SHOULD SOMETHING SIMILAR HAPPEN SOMETIME (SOON, VERY SOON).

15.

Gísli and Þorgrímur are playing some ice hockey and Gísli roughs him up.

Þorgrímur: "I still killed that Vésteinn, was well worth it."

Gísli: "You ho!"

Then they go home.

Next autumn Þorgrímur plans to have a huge-ass party.

Þorgrímur: "Þorkell, go fetch those wall hangings that Vésteinn used to have."

Þorkell: "Get them yourself."

Þorgrímur: "FINE BE LIKE THAT. Geirmundur, you go fetch them."

Geirmundur: "No."

Þorgrímur: *bitchslap*

Geirmundur: "...so that's the story, would you lend me the wall hangings?"

Auður: "NO."

Gísli: "Sure."

Geirmundur: "Ty."

Gísli: "No need to thank me but if you want to do me a favour how about unlocking the front door of Þorgrímur's house tonight when everyone's gone to bed?"

Geirmundur: "Sure!"



Part 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment