3/28/10

Brennu-Njáls saga, part 4.

52

There was a man called I forgot already and - wait what he's got nothing to do with this story either? Oh, cool.

53

Otkell rides over Gunnar by accident. Yeah, I know rite. Anyway and then Skammkell tells everyone it made Gunnar cry.

54

Random shepherd: "Gunnar this Skammkell dude is totally telling everyone you cried when they rode over you!"

Gunnat: "WAT. Ok you're a-ok so I now give you permission to sleep."

Random shepherd: "OOOH WOW GUNNAR YOU'RE SO AWES-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..."

Gunnar: "Someone really gonna argl now!"

Gunnar slams some dudes and then he strikes weapons off Skammkell's hands and forces him to listen to him sing before he spears him, lifts him up on the spear and throws him into the river, so be told GUNNAR DOTH NOT CRY LIEK EVER unless you want to hear him sing. And then he spears more dudes and lifts them up on the spear and throws them into the river too.

55

Njáll: "Ok, here comes the bad news now Gunnar. If you kill two men from the same family you're, like, totally going to argl mark my words. But since you've practically killed everyone already you're prolly fine."

56

Geir the priest: "So we've got Gunnar here and I accuse him of murdeing eight men and-"

Gunnar: "But duuuude..."

Geir the priest: "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU WANT TO CUT ME AND BLEED ME LIKE A PIG UNTIL I DIE WHICH IS TOTALLY ILLEGAL I'M THE PROSECUTOR I'VE SOME RIGHTS YOU KNOW -"

Gunnar: "No! I - I just wanted to say -"

Gissur: "Shit this guy's scary! Ok, you pay fines you walk, ok? Andpleasedon'thurtus."

57

"There was a man named Starkaður; he was a son of Bork the waxytoothed-blade,"

"There was a man named Starkaður; he was a son of Bork the waxytoothed-blade,"

"There was a man named Starkaður; he was a son of Bork the waxytoothed-blade,"

But wait, it gets better.
"The sons of Starkaður and Hallbera were these: Þorgeir and Bork and Þorkell. Hildigunnur the leech was their sister."

58

Höskuldur: "argl - and you'll never know why!"

Þorgeir and Bork and Þorkell: "Gunnar you're so challenged to a horse-race with us!"

Gunnar's horse: "argl."

59

Ásgrímur: "I'm suing this Úlfur Uggason but I don't have enough evidence to go against him."

Gunnar: "Hey, Úlfur Uggason! What say I kill you in seven horrible ways if you don't pay my friend here what he wants?"

Úlfur Uggason: "Shit."

60

Starkaður: "I've fukken had enough of this Gunnar!"

Hildigunnur: "Er, I've a bad feeling about this."

61

Gunnar: "I had this horrible nightmare you guys, I was doing this biology test and didn't remember anything about battling wolves and then I noticed I was NAKED! Btw Hjörtur you're about to die soon."

Hjörtur: "Gotcha."

Gunnar: "Wait-"

62

Starkaður: "Gunnar plz stop spearing people and lifting them up on the spear and throwing them into the river so we can kill you."

Gunnar: "Oh, ok, in any case I'd rather... I'd rather... [music] sing!"

Starkaður: "Stop it! Stop it! Ok spear people then!

Hildigunnur: "Told you I had a bad feeling about this."

63

Gunnar: "Um, Njáll? I just killed dozens of men."

Njáll: *facedesk*



Part 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment