3/28/10

Brennu-Njáls saga, part 3.

35

Gunnar and Njáll are good friends and not gay, so their wives can't stand each other.

Bergþóra: "Bitch get off my stool."

Hallgerður: "Bitch your husband looks like a homo."

36

Hallgerður: "Boy that Bergþóra is one bitch! It's logical that I send Kolur to kill Svartur who's a random servant of Bergþóra."

Svartur: "argl."

37

Bergþóra: "Shit that Hallgerður has some nerve! Atli!"

Atli: "Gotcha."

Kolur: "argl."

38

Hallgerður: "FFFFFFFFFFF, BRYNJÓLF!"

Brynjólf: "Gotcha."

Atli: "WELL SHIT FUCK."

Brynjólf: "STOP KILLING ME SO I CAN KILL YOU."

Atli: "argl."

39

Bergþóra: "Þórður, I choose you!"

Þórður: "Þórður! Þórður!"

Brynjólf: "argl."

40

Njáll: "Er, Gunnar, ever get the feeling our wives are getting up to no good behind our backs?"

Gunnar: "Too totally, bro!"

41

Hallgerður: "Hnnngghh I'm running out of kinsmen here, what to do what to do... oh, you, Swede there and your brother too! Want some honey?"

Sigmundur & Skjöldur: "AYE AYE M'AM!"

42

Þórður: "Þórður! Þórð -argl."

43

Gunnar: "Is it just me or are things getting, like, way out of hand?"

Njáll: "Nah."

44

Sigmundur: "Njáll looks like a homo and his sons are shitfaces!"

Hallgerður: "LOL"

Skarphéðinn + Grímur + Helgi + Höskuldur: "WAT."

45

In this chapter we find out Sigmundur wears a corselet, like any regular Swedish gentleman. Yet despite this precaution both Sigmundur and Skjöldur argl.

46

Gissur the White is the son of Bob who's the son of Jack who's the son of a mitten and a hamster. Geir the priest has very few friends.

47

Gunnar: "Shit I just gave all my foodstuffs away, Hallgerður's not going to like this. Um, Otkell, mind if I -?"

Otkell: "Beat it. And while you go, buy this useless servant from me."

Gunnar: "Oh. Ok."

48

Hallgerður: "Hey you new servant, Melkólf, go steal us sum cheeseburger from Otkell's."

Gunnar: "Bitch you push me."

Hallgerður: "Neener neener!"

Gunnar: "Bitch you push me!"

Hallgerður: "Neener neener!"

Gunnar: *slap*

Hallgerður: "OMFG YOU SLAPPED ME if you wanted a hair of mine to use as a bowstring I would say no, just so you know."

Gunnar: "Lolwat?"

49

Otkell: "Dude your bitch stole from me!"

Gunnar: "Yeah, sorry, she's a bit like that at this time of the month. Want me to pay for your goods?"

Otkell: "NO!"

Gunnar: "Oh... ok."

50

Skammkell: "Hey you guys, did you know Gunnar's not really awesome at all?"

Everyone: "Nnnno!"

51

Gunnar: "Hey you guys, I'm Gunnar and I'm awesome."

Everyone: "FFFFFFFFF that Skammkell lied to us!"

Then Gunnar went home and sat there quietly.



Part 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment