3/30/10

Brennu-Njáls Saga, part 11.

106.

Áumundi: "Hey Lýtingur you killed my father."

Lýtingur: "Piss off ugly."

Áumundi: "Dude you have some nerve, first you demand fines for your SISTER'S HUSBAND and then you won't pay me any, dude if I wasn't blind I -"

*HOLY MIRACLE BLINGGG*

Áumundi: "I can seeeeee! *chopchopchopchopchop* Hallelujah!"


107.

Valgarður: "My dearest son Mörður, where's all the power our family used to have before I left the country?"

Mörður: "...lost it."

Valgarður: "Should have kicked your momma in the belly while I still had the time, you ugly useless no-good imbesille. And now I'll break your crosses to REALLY hurt your feelings -"

*HOLY MIRACLE BLINGGG*

Valgarður: "argl."

108.

Mörður: "Skarphéðinn I wanna be your friend."

Skarphéðinn: "So far you've only tried to kill us so I have no reason not to feel immense love towards you immediately."

109.

Mörður: "Skarphéðinn totally tried to kill you that one time."

Höskuldur: "You're full of it. Piss off."

Mörður: "Höskuldur totally tried to kill you that one time."

Skarphéðinn: "THAT ASSHOLE."

110.

Njáll: "I've a bad feeling about this."

111.

Höskuldur: "argl."

Njáll: "Now I REALLY have a bad feeling about this."

112.

Mörður: "I had nothing to do with it, honest, them Njáll brothers just didn't like Höskuldur for some reason!"

Njálssons: "FFFFFFFFFFFF"



Part 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment