1/31/13

Laxdæla saga, part 14.

66.

Ósvífur, Guðrún's dad dies. Then a Gestur dies and wants to be buried at the same churchyard as him (btw church courtesy of Guðrún)(that girl could build a mean church I tell you!) because he's seen a light there and considering how rare light is in Iceland for about 6 months every year this is no surprise.



67.

Þorgils is getting too swag and steals chieftainship from two men, Auðgísl and Þórarinn.

Snorri: "That Þorgils is quite a swaggerer. Here Auðgísl have a nice ax."

Huge random woman: "Þorgils, Snorri's trying to get you killed."

Þorgils: "Look, my cloak just started talking and I have to count some money, I have more pressing issues at hand. 7, 8, 9, 10 -"

Auðgísl: *chop*

Þorgíls: *head flies off*

Þorgils: "11 -"

Þorgils: "Oh wait I died. Lol sry my bad."

68.

Þorkell: "So hi I'm back! How about that marriage then?"

Guðrún: "OMG you're sexy yes please!"

69.

There's a Gunnar who's an outlaw and who's living at Guðrún's.

Þorkell: "Oh you're Gunnar the outlaw. GET HIM, MEN -"

Guðrún: "I THINK NOT."

Þorkell: "Eep. Ok I'll give him a ship and send him to Norway instead then."

70.

Þorkell and Guðrún have a son called Gellir. Þorleikur's 20 and wants to go to Norway, that's where everyone seems to be going.

King Ólafur: "Yo."

Þorleikur: "Yo."

Bolli Bollason: "I want to marry Þórdís that's Snorri's daughter. She's a woman both goodly and of great parts."

Þórdís: "I'm not totally against marrying Bolli Bollason because he lives next door."

SHUT UP WOMAN LOOK AT WHAT YOUR ATTITUDE DOES TO SAGA FAMILY TREES - ahem sorry about that, don't know where that all came from, could be I should stop trying to make sense of the saga family connections. Anyway -

Þorleikur: "I'm home you guys!"



Part 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment