1/15/13

Laxdæla saga, part 8.

36.

So the death of Þórður was actually Kotkell's fault because he worked magic against him? Anyway Kotkell has to find a new place to live and FAST, so he gives Þorleikur some horses and gets to live at his place. Þorleikur actually knows that this Kotkell has half the coast angry at him but I suppose them horses were sweet.



37.

Eldgrímur: "Hay, sweet horses you got there! Sell them to me?"

Þorleikur: "No."

Eldgrímur: "Suit yourself."

Hrútur: "Where are you going with Þorleikur's horses, Eldgrímur?"

Eldgrímur: "They're my horses now STFU."

Hrútur: *spear*

Þorleikur: "OMG Hrútur how could you kill him!

Hrútur: "He was stealing your hors-"

Þorleikur: "BUT I WANTED TO KILL HIM MYSELF! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU -"

Kotkell and his wife Gríma and their two sons go chant outside of Hrútur's house because now Þorleikur mad, and they kill Hrútur's son. Ólafur Peacock is like, what else do we burn but witches but no one can think of anything, so instead they burn the witches. Well, more like stone them and drown them actually. Iceland's got way more stones and water than fire, or firewood for that matter.

38.

Random zombie attack.

Ólafur: "Þorleikur you have to leave country."

Þorleikur: "Ok it's zombie infested anyway."

39.

Kjartan and Bolli love each other dearly, except Kjartan also makes big eyes at Guðrún.

40.

There's a woman called Hrefna who's a babe. Know what else is called "hrefna" in Icelandic? A minke whale. Kjartan and Bolli are still always together.

Kjartan: "I'm going abroad with Bolli!"

Guðrún: "Wat. Take me with you."

Kjartan: "Lol no you sit here and wait for me for three years instead."

Kjartan and Bolli go to Norway and get stuck because some local king won't let your ships leave unless you become Christian. Kjartan goes and has a friendly drown-your-opponent match with a random local but whoops it was this king instead.

Kjartan: "I'll burn that king in his own home."

King: "Who said that."

Kjartan: "I said I'd burn you in your home what of it."

King: "You're so tsundere. Become Christian maybe?"

Kjartan: "...ok."



Part 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment