7/2/13

Egils saga, part 15.

66

Egill: "So Atli, Berg-Önundur stole that farm from me that you live on, give back plz."

Atli: "WTF dude my home? After you killed my two brothers and all?"

Egill: "Your cattle too. Plz thank."

Atli decides to be totally unreasonable so they agree to settle the matter in court.

Atli: "Here is the evidence and the witnesses and -"

Egill: "You know what, all that evidence-schemidence etc. how about we just fight it out instead of having a fair trial."

Atli: "This is no doubt a wonderful idea, let's."

Egill: *bites Atli in the throat*

Atli: "Argl."



67

Egill's victory! He immediately -

- goes back to Iceland...

68

Btw his and Ásgerður's children's names are Þorgerður, Bera, Böðvar, Gunnar and Þorsteinn.

Meanwhile king Eiríkur dies, so does king Aðalsteinn. This bodes well for a trip to Norway yes?

Egill: "Hello Arinbjörn I am here."

Arinbjörn: "Hello Norway I have just moved here by the way hello Egill."

69

Then Egill gets all depressu and when Arinbjörn asks why that is he explains that when he killed that Swedish berserkur he had legal right (yes) to everything he owned, but alas the king had prolly gotten to the good stuff first. This is a perfectly good reason for one of Iceland's richest men to get depressu.

Egill: "I shall go to the king and -"

Arinbjörn: "NO. YOU. SHALL. NOT. Ok how about this, I'll go instead and ask him. I'm seriously fed up with having to deal with your dealings with the kings."

King Hákon: "Egill? He can go fuck himself and so can you if you like Egill more than you like me!"

King Hákon: *sassy hairflip*

Arinbjörn: "...and that's how it went. BUT here's enough silver, let me pay you the worth of those lands and please don't go bring that king's temper on me."

Egill: *becomes happy again*



Part 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment