3/29/13

Grettis saga, part 8.


36

Þorbjörn: "...and then I told Grettir to stop fighting them because that guy would have killed the lot single-handedly otherwise."

Þorbjörn Tardy (I'm not kidding his name's Tardy): "Lol no he totally legged it as fast as he could when you gave him the chance."

37

Grettir: "Aaaand I'm off to Norway, I'm sure they'll let me fight someone there."

Þorbjörn Tardy: "Oh I heard your dad prolly died of being too much of an idiot."

Grettir: "Must be a catchy way to die."

Grettir: "Cause you know."

Grettir: *chop*

38

Grettir and the crew run into trouble in horrible weather, have to stop at an island and can't light a fire. Suddenly! On the mainland! Fire! Everyone thinks it would be sweet to get some of that, and in the end Grettir agrees to swim for it. 

Except that when he gets to the source - a house - the people in the house take one look at his face, decide he's a troll and fight him.

Big mistake.

Anyway Grettir swims back to the island with the fire, leaving even more of it behind because whooops the house burned down. 

Ok now no one likes Grettir what an asshole burned people in their house.

39

King Ólafur: "Yo."

Grettir: "IT'S ALL LIES I never burned anyone!"

King Ólafur: "Carry this iron."

Grettir: "Ok cool."

Grettir goes to church. Random dude there picks a fight with him and don't we all know what Grettir thinks of fighting, anyway the dude's K.O.'d faster than a very fast thing.

King Ólafur: "Not good. Piss off."

40

Einar has a pretty daughter and Grettir stays at his place.

Berserker: "Hay I'll have that daughter if you don't fight me."

Grettir: "Can I do it plzplzplzplzplzplzplz."

Berserker: *bites the top of his shield*

Grettir: *kicks the bottom of said shield*

Berserker: "argl."



Part 9.


No comments:

Post a Comment