3/29/13

Grettis saga, part 7.

31

Barði: "Grettir's going to be my friend now."

Þórarinn: "FFFFFF NO."

Barði: "But foster-daaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaad..."

Þórarinn: "I said."

Grettir: "You little bitch you promised I could come with you!"

Barði: "Þórarinn said no..."

Grettir: "Hm, fair enough. Ok I understand. BUT FIGHT ME MOTHERF-"

Barði: "No."



32

Þórhallur: "I've got a real bad case of zombie at my sheep stead."

Glámur: "Lol I don't care, I'll be your new shepherd."

Glámur: "argl"

Glámur: *zombiefies*

Glámur: *has a party on the roof*

33

Þorgautur: "Hey I'll be your next shepherd!"

Þórhallur: "There's like at least two zombies there though."

Þorgautur: "Yeaaaaah right."

Glámur: *has a party on the roof*

Þorgautur: "Lol you big loser."

Þorgautur: "argl"

Glámur then takes to killing people so much that eventually they take a hint and leave. Well, they take a long while to get that hint and anyway return for the summer idk what's up with these people's self preservation skills?

34

Grettir: "It pisses me off that I can't fight anyone. Hey did you hear there's this zombie on the loose -"

Jökull: "NO Grettir, BAD IDEA Grettir!!!!

Grettir: "Sry can't hear you over the sound of me going to fight some zombie."

35

Þórhallur: "I'm kind of happy to see you but you must be insane man."

Grettir: "Here little zombie, heeeeeeeeere little zombie -"

Grettir's horse: "argl"

Glámur: *has a party on the roof*

EPIC ZOMBIE WRESTLING ENSUES

Glámur: "Shit dude you're strong, you really could have been something awesome in life! HAHA but no I'll curse you instead."

Grettir: *chop*



Part 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment