11/7/13

Kormáks saga, part 3.

11.

Kormákur: "BAAAW UNCLE STEINAR. I was supposed to win that fight but Skeggi's sword was totally no good so I lost. Sword's fault not mine. Anyway I'm leaving the land and it'll be the biggest flounce-out you ever seen, here take the fine moneys to Bersi."

Steinar: "And you can't take it yourself because...?"

Kormákur's arm gets infected because he doesn't take care of it.

Bersi: "I could heal that for you."

Kormákur: "NEVERRRR U ARE MY ENEMY FOREBAR"

Dalla: "SHUT UP let me have a look at it."

Kormákur: "Yes mom."

Kormákur: "AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CRAP SWORD BACK IT WAS CRAP"

Kormákur: *throws sword at Skeggi's feet*

Skeggi: "Dude it was your own fa-"

Kormákur: "LA LA LA DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M LISTENING"



12 a.

Bersi's son beats up a Þórður's sons and Bersi refuses to pay up for it, so he loses a friend. A þing happens but unlike usually Þórður doesn't wait for Bersi to ride there with him.

Þórdís, Þórður's wife: "It's your fault anyway."

Bersi: "Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well watch me steal his ship then!"

(I have no idea what kind of a logic went behind that one.)

At the þing we see a chieftain called Ólafur Peacock. Fancy that, methinks I've seen the lad before.

Bersi: "Get up ugly you're sitting in my seat."

Steinar: "Lol no. Here's Kormákur's fines, also let's fight."

Steinar: "But first let us swim."

Bersi: "Ok."

12 b.

Steinar tears away Bersi's protective amulet while they're swimming and pockets it.

Steinar: *chops Bersi in the leg*

Bersi: *almost chops Steinar - BUT*

Þórður: *drags Steinar to safety at the last monute*

Þórður: "Btw I'm still mad about my sons."

13.

Bersi: *does not heal*

Þórður: "Um, er, I was just going to say that, um..."

Þórður: *gives Bersi his protective amulet*

Bersi: *heals*

BROTHERLY LOVE FRIENDSHIP EVERLASTING

Steingerður: "Ugh, divorce plz."

14.

Þorkell Toothgnasher: "My sister's dowry back plz."

Bersi: "How about no."

Þorkell Toothgnasher: "FIGHT ME"

Bersi: "Ok (do all these kids srsly forget that I'm also nicknamed Holmgang-Bersi which means "wins-a-lot-of-duels-Bersi")."

Þorkell: "Nay that sword's too long that's illegal."

Bersi: "How about this short one?"

Bersi: *chop*

Outcome of the duel is that a Vali is about to attack Bersi because Toothgnasher was his friend. But then Þórður suggests he give Bersi his sister in marriage instead, and then everyone's happy again.

15.

Now there's a Þórarinn. A Glúmur runs to him and says that a fellow called Oddur has said that Bersi is stronger than Þórarinn.

Þórarinn: "Well I'll kidnap your pretty daughter Steinvör Slim-ankles then, teach you a lesson!"

Oddur: "Bersi halp."

Bersi: "Ok. Steinvör you wait here with my spears, I have one more errand to run before we go."

Þórarinn: *comes at him with a carving knife like some Finnish lunatic**I mean a carving knife against a longsword wtf dude*

Bersi: *chop**you know, carving knifes are only good for you if you get close enough to use them*

Bersi: "Hi Steinvör, let's ambush people."

Álfur, Loftur and Skofti: "YOUUUU KILLLEED OUUURR FAAATHERRRR"

Bersi: *throws a spear through Álfur*

Bersi: *throws a spear through Loftur*

Bersi: *throws a spear through Skofti*



Part 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment