2/5/13

Laxdæla saga, part 16. FINAL PART.

76.

Þorsteinn: "Come on Þorkell don't be daft you can't sail in that storm!"

Þorkell: "Oh yeah? Oh yeah?"

Þorkell: *drowns*

Þorsteinn: "Told you so."

Guðrún goes to church and there's a bunch of wet ghosts hanging about it. She becomes totally religious. I mean she was Christian before but now she kind of gets serious about it, and we all know what it means when Guðrún gets serious. Be happy she doesn't live in our time or hiding behind the couch would not be enough to get her to stop ringing the bell and leave.

Herdís: "Hi grandma. I saw this dream where a woman was asking me to help her out, you're bothering her a lot and she thinks you're creepy."

Guðrún: "It's ok, I'll just dig up her corpse and dump it see how she likes that."



77.

Bolli comes back and he's become so seriously rich that even his weapons have massive bling.

78.

So then people get married and have children who get married and then have children who get married and so forth.

Bolli: "But tell me mum which one of your husbands you loved the most?"

Guðrún: "Logically it was the one I treated the worst."

Bolli: "Oh."


~The End!


But wait I wanted to read this saga in full!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the saga! I'm writing a Bachelor thesis about it and it really helps to let the original flow a little.
    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you liked it! To be honest this is one of my favourite sagas and it somehow warms me up inside to see others interested in it. I hope your writing goes well. :)

      Delete