4/1/10

Brennu-Njáls saga, part 13.

121.

Þórhallur: "K, here's the thing: if we tell the Njálssons' side we know their suit is illegal they'll be able to get evidence for their defense, so let's rather sit quietly until the courts and then totally teabag the shits out of them."


122.

Njáll: "...ok totally didn't see that one coming. But guys you know Höskuldur was my favourite boy of them all and never cost me in fines like the rest of the buggers do, so I was wondering if I could still pay my way out of this...?"

Flosi: "No."

Hallur: "Shut up and agree to it."

Flosi: "Oh. Ok then."

123.

Snorri: "I think Höskuldur would cost triple. I mean how often you come across someone who's forgiving, wise and brave? Oh also we'd like to avoid a bloodshed which is generally illegal at Thing anyway but seeing how things are I don't think we can hold heavy armed forces apart from each other for very long."

Njáll: "I've gone and paid than fine now plus some extra, so would it be too much to ask none of you idiots stirr things up again?"

Flosi: "Um, why's there this cloak here with the money?"

Skarphéðinn: "Would make you real pretty for the troll of Svínfell when he bangs you up the rear?" :D

Njáll: *facedesk*

124.

Flosi: "That Njáll and his family is ROAST."

Kolur, Hróaldur, Össur, Þorsteinn, Glúmur, Móðólfur, Þórir, Ketill, Mörður, Þorkell, Lambi, Grani, Gunnar, Sigurður, Ingjaldur and Hróar: "AYE."

Hróðný: "Ingjaldur my brother, you wouldn't turn against Njáll would you?"

Ingjaldur: "...nah you're right, I just changed my mind."

Hróðný: "Hey Njáll, Flosi plans to kill you."

Njáll: "Blessed be tattling ex-wives forever!"

Sæunn: "Still it would be good to remove that sack of hay that could easily be used to light the whole place on fire, you guys."

Skarphéðinn:"Pffft you old loony."

125.

Some ghost dude with a torch rides past Runólfur Þorsteinsson and scares him shitless.

126.

Flosi: "We're all here now aren't we... wait, where's Ingjaldur?"

And they all go to churches and pray a lot because it's always good if God is on your side when you plan to murder someone.



Part 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment