4/7/10

Brennu-Njáls saga, part 15.

132.

Hjalti: "Is it just me or has Njáll's dead body gone all holy miracle BLING-BLING-BLINGGG here? Ok, and that's his wife and grandson and trollface over there's managed to drive his Ogress of War into the wall so well it's still good as new!"

Kári: "Yeah you give that to someone, meanwhile I'll go get some business done with the -"

Gissur: "Nnnno you don't because shit dudes, have you any idea what it'll do to the gene pool if you keep up the manslaughter like you have so far?"


133.

Flosi: "Shit that was some nasty dream."

Ketill: "There there, it was just a nightmare. Nightmares aren't real, they just mean many people you love dearly are going to die in horrible, gruesome ways. Go back to sleep."

134.

Hallbjörn: "Um, thanks for the cash but -"

Flosi: "It's just so that when I ask you to die for me you will."

Hallbjörn: "Oh."

Hrafnkell: "Um, IDK..."

Flosi: "Ok, I'll just stand here ominously 'til you cave in then." :D

Sörli: "I seriously don't like the idea. How about I think it over first?"

Flosi: "Oh! I see by thy answer that a woman rules in this house."

Yngveldur: "I just dreamt my son's going to get killed if you take him with you."

Flosi: "You old batty!"

Bjarni: "Hm. This is a tricky case and I never sold myself before, or so I like to insist a lot. Tell you what, keep the money coming and I'll think about it."

135.

Þórhallur and Kári go see Gissur the White who takes them with both hands if the text doesn't lie.

Gissur: "And now you go up to Mörður and if he won't help you then my wise counsel is that you threaten his life."

Kári: "Spoken wisely just like my dead father-in-law. And it worked!" :D

136.

Flosi: "Let's go bully Ásgrímur a bit shall we? First we eat his foods, right, and -"

Glúmur: "SHIT he tried to kill you!"

Flosi: "Ichangedmymindlet'sforgetaboutit."



Part 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment